- REFLECTIVE FOR NIGHT WALKING!
- LEASH AND HARNESS IN ONE.
- REDUCES PULL: Gently tightens around barrel only. No tightening around neck. Utilizes a dog's own pressure against leash to encourage dog to slow their pace. USE WITH KINDNESS. DO NOT JERK, YANK OR CORRECT YOUR DOG. VERY IMPORTANT TO PROPERLY FIT. MUST ALIGN BLACK STOPS WITH FRONT LEG TO PREVENT TIGHTENING ON NECK.
- ESCAPE RESISTANT: USE AS WALKING TOOL ONLY. DO NOT USE TO TIE DOG OUT DUE TO TIGHTENING ASPECT OF HARNESS. IT IS NOT CHEW PROOF.If dog attempts to back out of this harness, leash will tighten like a slip lead. Must be used according to directions.
- ADJUSTS TO ANY SIZE OR BODY TYPE: Align the movable black stops to line up with front leg and it will fit any body perfectly.
- SIZES: Small/Medium 14 lbs to 40; Medium/Large 40 lbs to 170 lbs
- SKILLFULLY HANDCRAFTED IN U.S.A.
- Easy to use! Instructions printed on the INSIDE of the packaging.
Small/Medium best for 14 lbs to 40 lbs (2 ft shorter than the M/L)
*can scale down as small as 10 lbs, but functions best on 14 lbs and up
* APPROXIMATE Leash length from back to handle:
14 to 20 lb dog is 6 ft; 20 to 30 lb dog 5 ft; 30 to 40 lb dog 4 ft.
*S/M can go up to 100 lb dog but length will be under 4 ft.
*3/8 diameter thickness
Medium/Large best for 40 lbs to 170 lbs (2 ft longer than the S/M)
*M/L will fit smaller 40lbs, but length will be over 6 ft
*APPROXIMATE Leash length from back to handle:
40 to 60 lb lb dog is 6 ft; 60 to 90 dog lb 5 ft; 100 to 120 lb dog 4ft; 130 to 170 dog 3 ft.
*7/16 diameter thickness
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
If Harness Lead is not working for your dog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. (Locations outside of US will be responsible for return shipping label cost)
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Once we receive the item back, we will issue full refund. You will be notified by email of the refund.
After the order is placed we normally ship the following business day. At checkout you can choose either USPS First Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground or UPS 2 day.